KREG R3-INT R3 Jig Pocket Hole System
Kreg Jig® R3 Pocket-Hole System
Build projects from wood the fast, strong, easy way using
pocket-hole joinery and the Kreg Jig® R3.
With the Kreg Jig, all you have to do is drill a hole in one of the pieces you want to join.
Then drive in a Kreg Screw.
The self-tapping tip draws the joint together and holds it tight, so you can create beautiful, durable projects quickly.
The portable Kreg Jig R3 features two hardened-steel drill guides, built-in guides that make it easy to set up on a wide range of
material thicknesses, and a clamp pad—all in a compact carrying case.
- The Kreg Jig R3-Pocket-Hole System is the home improver’s solution for building with wood
- Easily join materials from 12-38mm in 3mm increments
- Positioning sliders allow you to easily adjust within 9 depth settings
- Dual wood-chip holes keep your drill bit clear of excess wood chips
- Two hardened-steel drill bit guides
- Comes with Kreg accessories organized in a durable carrying case
- Depth-collar gauge is molded into the case for handy reference
- Easily attaches to any Kreg Face Clamp, bar clamp, or C-clamp
- 1 X Pocket-Hole Jig R3
- 1 X Stepped drill bit
- 1 X 6" square-drive bit
- 1 X Depth collar
- 1 X Clamp adapter pad
- 1 X Allen wrench
- 1 X Screw and plug sample pack
- 1 X Carrying case
- 1 X Owner's Manual