Everbuild Fix & Fill Expanding Foam - 500ml
EVERBUILD® FIX & FILL is a quick-setting one-part polyurethane foam in aerosol form.
FIX & FILL is supplied with attachable nozzles.
The foam expands on application up to 150% its original volume. Once cured the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5°C to +30°C, ideally 20°C.
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls
- Gaps around window frames, door frames
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls
- Behind soffit and barge boards
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 55 times its original volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties