Fischer 1st Fix Framing Nails External HDGV 2.8 x 51mm - 1100 Nails + 1 Cell
Fischer 1st Frame Nails HDGV 2.8x51mm.
For External Use as Hot Dipped Galvanised
Suitable for first fix nail guns such as Paslode, Hitachi, Makita & DeWalt.
The Fischer nail fuel packs contain a gas fuel cell that won't need replacing for at least 5 years and contains more than 10% more shots than nails in a box and can work in conditions down to -15 degrees. The nail itself exceeds Eurocode 5 standard for corrosion resistance and is manufactured from high quality European steel.
Features and Benefits:
- Fuel cells with a 5 year shelf life.
- Gas fuel cells perform down to -15 degrees letting you work longer in any weather.
- Compatible with all clipped head framing nails.
- High quality waxed collation gives the user confidence to keep on going.
- European steel with German manufacturing.
2.8MM X 51MM - 1100 Nails + 1 Fuel Cell
- Diameter - 2.8mm
- Length - 51mm
- Head Ø - 7.2mm
- Finish - Hot Dipped Galvanised
- Profile – Ring