Fischer 530783 Metal Self Drilling Plasterboard Fixing + Screws
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
fischer Metal Self Drilling Plasterboard Fixing + Screws.The Fischer PDM100 is a self-tapping metal fixing that cuts into the plasterboard until the head is flush with the surface. Installation with a standard Pozi bit means that no special setting tools or pre-drilling is required.
- Sharp, self-tapping thread enables safe fixing.
- Installation with a normal bit means that no special setting tool is necessary.
- No preliminary drilling necessary.
- Fixing design allows it to be screwed in without limit.
- Short fixing length means little space required in and behind the board.
- Single and double plasterboard
- Rear insulated plasterboard
- Electric Switches
- Cable ducts
- Curtain rails etc.
10 Self Drilling metal Fixings
Source of Description by Fischer