Fischer 537260 Duotec 10mm Plasterboard Fixing - Pack Of 20
Easy to install nylon toggle for high loads in all panel building materials.
The unique function and toggle geometry of the fischer DUOTEC allows it to handle very heavy loads for a gravity toggle. Where multiple fixings are required, this reduces the number of fixings and maximises security. As a member of the DUO line, the fischer DUOTEC comprises two plastic components. The red and hard component of the plug sleeve facilitates the consistent distribution of the load, while the grey and soft component prevents damage to the panel's surface by the fixing, reducing the load. The fischer DUOTEC is set like a gravity toggle for applications in panel building materials. The toggle can also be used as an expansion plug in solid building materials.
- Combination of two material components for more performance.
- Use of chipboard screws, hooks with fastening and screws with metric threads.
- Flush sleeve strengthens the drill hole and allows considerably higher transverse loads.
- Curved handle allows obstacles to be identified before installation.
- Kitchen hanging cabinets
- Living room cabinets
- Heavy hanging baskets
- Gypsum plasterboard
- Gypsum fibreboard
- Wooden panels, such as OSB boards, chipboard, MDF sheets
- Steel plates
- Plastic boards
- Hollow blocks made from concrete
Also functioning in:
Solid materials, such as concrete and wood
- Drill diameter: 10 [mm]
- Min. panel thickness 9.5 [mm]
- Max. panel thickness 55 [mm]
- Min. cavity depth 40 [mm]
- Recommended Screw diameter 5 [mm]
- Recommended Screw length 60 [mm]
- Min. drill hole depth 65 [mm]
- Anchor length 50 [mm]
- Max. fixture thickness 27 [mm]