Fischer 540124 Frame Fixing SXRL 8 x 120 T A4 Stainless Steel Box Of 50
fischer Frame fixing SXRL 8 x 120 T R stainless steel
The fischer frame fixing SXRL-T A4 is approved along with the fischer countersunk head screw with TX30 drive for multiple fixings of non-load-bearing systems in masonry, concrete, and aerated concrete. The two expansion zones in the fixing induce forces equally into perforated masonry, these combine to form a long expansion element in aerated concrete and solid building material. The frame fixing with the safety screw made out of stainless steel is suitable for fixings in external areas such as façade, ceiling, and roof sub-structures.
- ETA assessment with excellent load values: Safe multiple fixings of non-structural systems in concrete and masonry.
- The long expansion element with three anchorage depths makes the SXRL versatile.
- Loads are applied evenly to the building material thanks to the fixing geometry. This means that the fillets are not destroyed in the case of thin-walled building materials.
- Simple to assemble: Ribs prevent plug rotation during installation.
- The long expansion element with multiple anchorage depths makes the SXRL an extremely versatile product.
- Through the special geometry of the plug, the retention forces are evenly distributed in the drill hole.
- When anchoring in hollow and solid building materials, the two expansion zones lead to optimum load bearing capacity.
- When it is to be set deep, the longer ribs prevent the plug from turning during installation.
- Façade, ceiling and roof substructures made of wood
- Squared timbers
- Gates and doors
- Blinds / folding shutters
- Kitchen hanging cabinets
- TV consoles
- Motion detectors
- Wall covering
- Metal brackets
- Metal supports
- Guide rails
- Cable ducts
- Cable trays
Building materials Approved for:
- Vertically perforated brick
- Aerated concrete
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Thermal insulation blocks
- Solid block made from lightweight and normal weight concrete
- Solid brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Concrete ≥ C12/15
- Also suitable for:
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- DoP No. 0048
- DoP No. 0092
- DoP: 0152
Supplied In Box Of 50