Fischer 542797 DUOTEC 12 S. 12mm Nylon Toggle + Panhead M6 x 70mm Screw
Fischer DUOTEC 12 S includes Screws
Easy to install nylon toggle for high loads in all panel building materials.
The unique function and toggle geometry of the fischer DUOTEC allows it to handle very heavy loads for a gravity toggle. Where multiple fixings are required, this reduces the number of fixings and maximises security. As a member of the DUO line, the fischer DUOTEC comprises two plastic components. The red and hard component of the plug sleeve facilitates the consistent distribution of the load, while the grey and soft component prevents damage to the panel's surface by the fixing, reducing the load. The fischer DUOTEC is set like a gravity toggle for applications in panel building materials. The toggle can also be used as an expansion plug in solid building materials.
- Flexible screw mount allows for the use of screws and hooks with different thread shapes.
- Glass fibre-reinforced plastics and a metal skeleton insert (fischer DUOTEC 12) allow the toggle to handle heavy tensile and transverse loads in all panel building materials.
- Soft grey nylon contact surface distributes the load over the panel surface, thereby minimising weakening of the supporting building material.
- Standard drill hole diameters and short tilting element for easy installation in narrow cavities, including cavities with insulation.
- White flush sleeve with snap function allows the plug to be pre-installed quickly and securely in the drill hole.
Pack Contents: 10 x 12MM DUOTEC & 10 X Screws (M6x70MM)