Fischer 551915 Filler Plasterboard 70ML Integrated Scraper Quick Dry Time
Fischer Filler Plasterboard 70ML
Ugly hole in the wall? Cracks or ejected corners? No problem. With the fischer REPAIR FILLER, this can be repaired in just a few seconds. It consists of an acrylic gypsum filler which, thanks to its elastic properties, flexibly adapts to holes and cracks and fills them. fischer’ s filling compound is suitable for a wide range of substrates and hardens quickly. The spatula is already integrated into the tubular bag. With this repair set unattractive holes and cracks in your wall disappear.
- ultra-light, ready-made acrylate dispersion- based filler
- hardens without shrinking, up to 12 mm single layer thickness
- compatible with paint
- can be used indoors and outdoors
- odourless; free from solvents, isocyanate and silicone
- non-ageing, good UV-resistance
- good storage stability
- can be sanded down quickly
The areas of application are:
- Gypsum plasterboard
How to use:
- Simply remove the safety cap before use.
- Screw in the scraper attachment as far as it will go to open the tube.
- Apply the filler in the desired location, slightly overfilling the drill hole and smooth out using the scraper attachment.
- Works best when tube is squeezed from the bottom.
- Finally, clean scraper with water and seal tube again.
Pack Content: 1 X 70 ML tube with built in scraper.