Fischer 551929 No Tools Just Hands 30 Seconds Glue 15g Correctable
Fischer No Tools Just Hands 30 Seconds Glue
1, 2, 3 ... as fast as something breaks, it is also repaired. The special thing about this superglue: If something is wrongly pressed on, it can be corrected. But be careful: time is running out! And then it's really firm! The fischer 30 SECONDS GLUE sticks almost all materials. This allows it to be used flexibly for repairs. Suitable for bags, shoes and toys. Due to its water resistance, it is extra strong and lasts up to 130 kg/cm².
- bonds flexible materials such as leather or paper without hardening them.
- bonds delicate materials such as polystyrene® without weakening them.
- bonds nearly all transparent materials without dulling them.
for easy bonding of:
- Styropor (Polystyrene)
- and many plastics (not suitable for PE, PP, PTFE.)
- Turn the provided cap and the tip onto the tube.
- Turn off the cap from the caulking nozzle.
- Apply the glue sparingly and position the parts to be glued as needed.
- Bring the parts to be bonded together. The bonding can be corrected within 20 seconds.
- Apply pressure in the correct position for 30 seconds to create a durable bond. Then leave for a few minutes.
We Also Recommend
Everbuild Multi Purpose Instant Bond Contact Adhesive Fast Drying Glue 30ml