Fischer 90879 Universal Wall Plug UX 8x50 R With Rim + Screw 5 PCS
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fischer Universal Wall Plug UX 8x50 R With Rim + ScrewThe fischer universal fixing UX is an all-rounder made of high-quality nylon. The fixing holds in concrete as well as aerated concrete, masonry, and in gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboard. The fixing knots in these building materials. The integrated edge serves a practical purpose. It means that the plug does not slip into the drill hole during insertion. Screws in the correct diameter and length are enclosed in the packaging. This saves time searching for them, and guarantees that the screw fits the plug perfectly. The fischer universal fixing UX can be used to fix, for example, lights, curtain rails, lightweight cupboards, and cornicing.
- Plug holds in all building materials.
- Plug expands in solid building materials.
- Knots in perforated brick and behind gypsum plasterboard.
- With edge: Anchor does not slip into the drill hole.
- The screw fits the anchor perfectly.
- The universal operating principle (knotting or expanding) allows for use in all solid, hollow and board building materials. Thus, the UX is the correct choice for unknown base materials.
- The UX's angled connection ridges allow for optimum screw guidance. Serrated anti-rotation locks prevent rotation in the drill hole. This guarantees the greatest possible installation safety.
- Fixing sets with screws provide the right solution for all applications.
Drill diameter: 8[mm]
Min. drill hole depth: 70[mm]
Min. panel thickness: 9.5[mm]
Anchor length: 50[mm]
Min. bolt penetration: 55[mm]
Wood and chipboard screws: 5.0 x 65[mm]
Pack Contents: 5 X UX R 8MMx50MM Wall Plugs + 5 X 5MMx65MM Screws