Fischer Frame Fixing SXRL T
Fischer Frame Fixing SXRL
Various Frame Fixing Sizes. Use dropdown Menu to select your size. All Sizes Come In Box Of 50 PCS
SXRL -T - Nylon Frame Fixing with Zinc Plate Screw
The fischer frame fixing SXRL-T is approved along with the fischer countersunk head screw with T30 drive for multiple fixings of non-load-bearing systems in masonry, concrete, and aerated concrete. The two expansion zones in the fixing induce forces equally into perforated masonry, these combine to form a long expansion element in aerated concrete and solid building material. The frame fixing with the safety screw made out of zinc-plated steel is suitable for fixings in internal areas such as windows, coat racks, wall cupboards, or TV consoles.
- ETA rating with excellent load values: Safe multiple fixings of non-structural systems in concrete and masonry.
- The long expansion element makes the SXRL versatile.
- Loads are applied evenly to the building material thanks to the fixing geometry. This means that the fillets are not destroyed in the case of thin-walled building materials.
- Simple to assemble: Ribs prevent plug rotation during installation.
- The long expansion element makes the SXRL an extremely versatile product.
- Through the special geometry of the plug, the retention forces are evenly distributed in the drill hole.
- When anchoring in hollow and solid building materials, the two expansion zones lead to optimum load bearing capacity.
- When it is to be set deep, the longer ribs prevent the plug from turning during installation.