Fischer FXA Throughbolt Anchor DIY
DIY Packs - For Small Jobs - Bigger Packs Available - Click Here
Cost efficient fixing with ETA approval for non- cracked concrete
- The standard anchorage depth achieves the maximum loadbearing capacities so fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- With only a few hammer blows and minimal torque slippage installation is a simple process.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage, and ensures a faster installation and dismantling of the attachment.
Application and Permission
- Steel constructions
- Guard rails
- Cable trays
- Approved for:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, non-cracked
- You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
- DoP 0193
- DoP No. 0034
- The FXA is suitable for pre-positioned and push through installation, also suitable for stand off installation under certain conditions.
- Prior to installation, place the hexagon nut in the optimal position (the drive-in pin projects by approx. 3 mm out of the hexagon nut).
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- The head embossing offers a simple control of the anchoring.