Fischer Greenline SX Wall Plugs
fischer Greenline Expansion plug SX With Rim
The powerful nylon fixing with renewable raw materials with four-fold expansion & rim.
Made from at least 50 % renewable raw materials - same load-carrying properties as the original grey version.
- Optimum force transmission due to four-way expansion. This allows for high holding values in solid and hollow building materials.
- Simple to assemble: The edge of the plug prevents it from falling deeper into the drill hole.
- No expansion pressure on the plug neck. This means that tiles or plaster are not damaged.
The fischer expansion plug SX Green is produced from at least 50 % renewable raw materials. Due to four-way expansion, the nylon plug ensures optimal force transmission into the building material. The anti-rotation lock fixes the SX Green tightly in the drill hole. The edge on the head of the fixing prevents the fixing from slipping into the drill hole.
- The 4-way expansion provides the optimum force distribution in the material, and offers high load-bearing capacities in solid and hollow building materials.
- The expansion-free plug neck prevents the creation of expansion forces on the material surface whilst screwing in the screw. This helps to prevent damage to tiles and plaster.
- The pronounced rim prevents the plug from slipping into the drill hole, thus allowing for a simple installation.
- Vertically perforated brick
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Cavity floor slabs made from bricks and concrete
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Aerated concrete
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- Solid brick