Kreg KPHJ320 Pocket Hole Jig 320 Kit
Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320
- Portable jig for creating pocket-hole joints
- Works with materials from ½” to 1½” thick
- Simple to set up and easy to use with convenient
- material-thickness stops
- Durable construction, lifetime drill-guide warranty
- Versatile for indoor and outdoor projects, and making household repairs
- Convenient variable pocket-hole spacing with twist-apart drill guides and removable spacers
- Secure positioning with anti-slip base and included clamp adapter
- Fool proof setup with a material-thickness gauge, positive stops, and easy-set drill bit and stop collar
- The Complete Pocket-Hole Kit for Building DIY Wood Projects
- The Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320 makes it easier than ever to build wood projects.
- Whether you’re building your first DIY project or you’ve been working with wood for years.
- The Pocket-Hole Jig 320 uses a simple, easy-to-understand setup process that gives you the versatility you need to build with boards and plywood of any thickness between ½” and 1½”.
- The 320 features two drill guides, a removable spacer and convenient material-thickness stops.
- The included material thickness gauge and easy-set drill bit make setup simple, while the convenient clamp adapter and anti-slip base hold the jig precisely in position while you drill perfectly positioned pocket holes every time.
- The jig and its included components store in a durable, compact case that even has space to store Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws, with 40 sample screws included.
- Durable construction and hardened-steel guides with a lifetime warranty ensure that the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 320 will deliver the years of project-building and home-repair satisfaction and value you expect from the #1 pocket-hole brand—Kreg®.
Twist-Apart Design - Drill Guides and Spacer twist and lock to make it easy to set pocket-hole spacing.
Easy-Set Drill Bit - Engraved bit markings and stop collar with sight window make bit setup simple.
Clamp Adapter - Convenient attachment for simple and quick clamping using Kreg® and other clamps.
Material Thickness Gauge/Hex Wrench - Helps set correct drill-bit depth, doubles as a hex wrench.
- Construction: Glass-filled nylon, hardened steel, thermoplastic elastomer
- Number of Drill Guides: 2 Drill Guides with twist-apart design
- Material Capacity: ½” to 1 ½” (13-38mm)
- Drill-Guide Spacings: ¾”, 1 ½” (19mm, 38mm), unlimited when drill guides separated
- Clamping Method: Works with Kreg Clamps and a variety of other clamps
- 2 x Drill Guides with Material Thickness Stops
- 1 x Drill Guide Spacer
- 1 x Easy-Set Drill Bit and Stop Collar
- 1 x Material Thickness Gauge/Hex Wrench
- 1 x 6" Square-Drive Bit
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 40 x Sample Screws
- 1 x Owner’s Manual