Kreg KPHJ520PRO-INT Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO
KREG® Kreg Jig® Pocket-Hole Jig 520 Pro
The Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO is the most versatile jig yet from Kreg® with a portable design and adaptive features, like the VersaGrip™ intuitive clamping and a 360°-rotating handle. With the 520PRO you also get a 51 mm (2″) face clamp so you can start building right away.
- Build pocket-hole projects anytime, anywhere!
- The Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO is the most versatile jig yet from Kreg® with features that adapt and adjust to suit your project-building needs.
- VersaGrip™ makes clamping intuitive – just squeeze the handle until your material is clamped securely.
- The handle rotates 360° so you can work with the jig in multiple orientations.
- The compact design of the 520PRO means it can go anywhere you want to work.
- And getting ready to drill pocket holes is easy.
- Pre-set material thickness settings on the drill guide block makes setup fast, and an adjustable stop offers repeatability when drilling pocket holes in multiple pieces of similar thickness.
- With the Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO, you get a 51 mm (2″) face clamp, 100 Kreg pocket-hole screws, and a free project plan so you can start building right away.
- Create pocket holes easily in material from 13 mm (½”) to 38 mm (1 ½”) thick with this versatile, portable jig
- Clamping is easy with the intuitive VersaGrip™ handle featuring 360° rotation
- Work confidently with GripMaxx™ anti-slip that holds material in place
- Set up fast with easy-to-use material thickness settings on the drill guide
- Start building right away with the included 51 mm (2″) face clamp, great for project assembly
- Get the most out of this jig with durable construction with steel-reinforced spine and a lifetime drill guide warranty
- Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO
- Easy-Set Drill Bit
- 6" #2 Driver Bit
- Easy-Set Stop Collar
- Hex Wrench
- 1 Downloadable plan
- Kreg Classic 2" Face Clamp
- 100 Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws
We Also Recommend
KREG Zinc Pocket-Hole Screws - 25mm/1.00", #8 Coarse-Thread, Maxi-Loc 100 PCS