Rawlplug dra02 metal self drill plasterboard fixing
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
DRA-02 Metal self-drill fixing for drywall
Features and benefits
- Recommended for fire resistant application.
- Flange prevents accidental push through in plasterboard.
- Can be used in single and double thickness plasterboard.
- Short length ideally suited for dry lined walls.
- No drill required - simply pierce paper skin and screw home.
- Ideal for use with either a power or manual Pozidrive screwdriver.
- Must only be used with screws provided.
- Fixing electrical boxes, sanitary ware, cable trunking, etc.
- Shelves and bathroom accessories on standard plasterboard
- Ideal for installation of sockets, light switches and other electrical fittings
- Fixing light shelving, brackets and hooks
- Timber or metal battens
Suitable for use in
- Gypsum Fibreboards