Rawlplug DRA02 metal self drilling plasterboard fixings with screws - Jar of 300
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Rawlplug Plasterboard Metal Fixing with Screw
Jar Contents: 150 Fixings + 150 Screws - 300 Pcs Total
Fixing Size: 13MM X 31MM
Screw Size: 4.5MM X 34MM
Features and benefits:
- Recommended for fire resistant application.
- Flange prevents accidental push through in plasterboard.
- Can be used in single and double thickness plasterboard.
- Short length ideally suited for dry lined walls.
- No drill required - simply pierce paper skin and screw home.
- Ideal for use with either a power or manual Pozidrive screwdriver.
- Must only be used with screws provided.
- Fixing electrical boxes, sanitary ware, cable trunking, etc.
- Shelves and bathroom accessories on standard plasterboard
- Ideal for installation of sockets, light switches and other electrical fittings
- Fixing light shelving, brackets and hooks
- Timber or metal battens
Base materials Suitable for use in:
- Gypsum Fibreboards