Rawlplug Plasterboard Hollow Wall Anchors M5 X 37MM
Heavy Duty Hollow Cavity Wall Anchor for Plasterboard
Features and benefits
- Due to extensive range the SM INTERSET is suitable for board building materials with a thickness 2-38mm, it allows for a number of different applications.
- The fixing can be installed using normal screwdriver, or installation pliers.
- One-piece stamping, with integral thread and flange for increased reliability.
- Hinged legs designed to maximise load-bearing capacity
- Large contact area of expanded arms increases load-bearing capacity and security.
- Integral anti-rotation lugs
- Combination head screw supplied
- Shelves and bathroom accessories on standard plasterboard
- Radiators and kitchen cabinets on double thickness and tiled plasterboard
- Towel rails
- Curtain rails
Base materials Suitable for use in;
Plasterboard • Gypsum Fibreboards • Chipboard • Oriented Strand Board