Senco 9Z2011N DS55-D1 55mm Auto-Feed Attachment for DeWalt Corded
SENCO 55mm Auto-Feed Attachment DS55-D1
The SENCO DS55-D1 Auto Feed Attachment for DeWalt, is a screw fastening attachment, turning your standard screwdriver into a collated screw system. It would be used mainly by trade professionals and some home DIY users. This attachment would ideally be used for drywall (into wood or steel studs), metal framing, sheathing, cement board and Underlayment, Structural steel decking, Rigid foam insulation, (depending on the tool speed/RPM). This attachment can be DeWalt screwdrivers; DW268,DW269 & DW275. Capable of driving screws diameter 3.5-5.5mm & 25-55mm in length. DuraSpin technology to the tool you already own and trust.
Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable depth-of-drive with depth lock – Accurate drilling.
- Detachable feed system - For easier reversing.
- Tool free adjustable nose-piece – Convenience.
- Weight: 0.578.
- Height: 140.5mm.
- Length: 273.98.
- Width: 372.4mm.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Screw lengths: 225 – 55mm.
- Screw Diameter: 3,5 – 5,5mm.
- DeWalt compatibility: DW268, DW269, DW275.
- Application: Corded Screwdriver
- 1 x SENCO DS55-D1 55mm Auto-Feed Attachment
- 1 x #2 Phillips Bit
- 1 x #2 Square Bit
- 1 x Safety & Operating Manual